Slate Short Wall Light
The Slate Short Wall Light, a stunning embodiment of deep, moody aesthetics and the allure of raw, natural materials. Crafted for those who desire a darker, more atmospheric ambiance in their space, Slate draws inspiration from the architectural brilliance of Saxon Hall, a renowned Tasmanian architect celebrated for seamlessly blending local timbers and captivating, darker facades.
- Slate Short Wall Light offers deep, moody aesthetics and natural materials.
- Inspired by the architectural brilliance of Saxon Hall.
- Harmonizes with Tasmania's rugged landscape and remarkable architecture.
- Features a captivating dark charcoal hue with copper and chocolate variations.
- Custom-designed electrical backplate for a secure fit.
- Also available in a taller and outdoor version.
Download Spec Sheet
Please make sure to select the desired options above before proceeding with the download.
Please note, the production and dispatch of this product require a lead time of 6-7 weeks.
At Nook Collections, we're committed to original design, and providing our clients with a world-class curated collection of indoor and outdoor lights.
If you require additional details or have questions of the product specifications, please email our customer service team via our contact us page who would happily assist you!
Want to Discover Lighting Styles and Expert Tips?
Unveiling the transformative power of lighting, our designer lighting guide takes you on a journey through an array of lighting styles, understanding the art of balancing lighting types plus expert tips on choosing the right fixtures for your space, avoiding common mistakes, this guide ensures you'll never be left in the dark.Read our Designer Lighting Guide