Slate Tall Wall Light
The Slate Tall Wall Light, a unique fusion of deep, moody aesthetics and the allure of raw, natural materials. Designed for those who seek to envelop their space in a darker, more atmospheric ambience, Slate draws inspiration from the architectural genius of Saxon Hall, a renowned Tasmanian architect celebrated for his skillful use of local timbers and captivating, darker facades.
Slate captures the very essence of Hall's architectural vision, striving to replicate the glaze that seamlessly complements Tasmania's rugged landscape and the inspiring architecture it has inspired. Slate Tall, in particular, serves as the ideal companion for elongating the walls of timber or concrete interiors.
- Slate Tall Wall Light offers deep, moody aesthetics and natural materials.
- Inspired by the architectural genius of Saxon Hall.
- Captures Tasmania's rugged landscape and unique architectural vision.
- Features a captivating dark charcoal hue with copper and chocolate variations.
- Custom-designed electrical back plate for a snug fit.
- Also available in a shorter version.
- Due to the handcrafted nature, each Slate wall light may have its own quirks, including slight variations in size, glaze, and form, as well as unique beauty spots and natural inconsistencies.
Download Spec Sheet
Please make sure to select the desired options above before proceeding with the download.
This product is usually in-stock, if not expect a 4-6 week lead time.
At Nook Collections, we're committed to original design, and providing our clients with a world-class curated collection of indoor and outdoor lights.
If you require additional details or have questions of the product specifications, please email our customer service team via our contact us page who would happily assist you!
Want to Discover Lighting Styles and Expert Tips?
Unveiling the transformative power of lighting, our designer lighting guide takes you on a journey through an array of lighting styles, understanding the art of balancing lighting types plus expert tips on choosing the right fixtures for your space, avoiding common mistakes, this guide ensures you'll never be left in the dark.Read our Designer Lighting Guide