Bell Copo Pendant Light
The Bell Copo Pendant Light – a modern masterpiece crafted by Pepe Fornas in Spain. This captivating suspension light boasts a playful and unique design, featuring a ceramic dome shade paired with an elegant marble sphere atop. The metal ceiling mount offers versatile choices, available in white, black, brass, or chrome.
- The Bell Copo Pendant Light is an artistic blend of a ceramic dome shade and a sophisticated marble sphere, creating an eye-catching fusion of textures.
- Ideal for kitchens or dining spaces, this fixture illuminates your countertop or table with both style and functionality.
- With an array of options, choose the metal ceiling mount that best complements your space – white, black, brass, or chrome.
- Embrace personalisation with the vast selection of over 20 finishes, allowing you to tailor the Bell Copo Pendant Light to your specific aesthetic preferences.
- To ensure your satisfaction, kindly specify your desired ceramic finish through our dedicated customer service team after your purchase.
Download Spec Sheet
Please make sure to select the desired options above before proceeding with the download.
The lead time of this product typically takes 12-14 weeks.
If you require the product sooner, we do offer express shipping options (Airfreight) for an additional charge. Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team for more information and assistance with your order.
At Nook Collections, we're committed to original design, and providing our clients with a world-class curated collection of indoor and outdoor lights.
If you require additional details or have questions of the product specifications, please email our customer service team via our contact us page who would happily assist you!
Want to Discover Lighting Styles and Expert Tips?
Unveiling the transformative power of lighting, our designer lighting guide takes you on a journey through an array of lighting styles, understanding the art of balancing lighting types plus expert tips on choosing the right fixtures for your space, avoiding common mistakes, this guide ensures you'll never be left in the dark.Read our Designer Lighting Guide